North American Medical Management of Illinois
North American Medical Management (NAMM)
provides management services to medical groups seeking to maximize the opportunities of the healthcare delivery network.
NAMM specializes in working with leading physicians and hospitals to successfully manage the delivery of medical services. We have developed sophisticated techniques for managing the revenue and health care expenses of medical groups. These include:
- Utilization management and quality management procedures
- Claims administration
- Information and operating systems
- Actuarial and financial analysis
- Member services and complaint resolution, including patient outreach
- Financial accounting and analysis including IBNR calculations
- Capitation deduction recovery
- Eligibility management
- Medical policies
We believe that the foundation upon which a successful network is built is the physician.